I am currently a Postdoc Associate at MMVC Lab, NYU Tandon and NYU Abu Dhabi. I received my Bachelor’s degree in remote sensing science and technology from Wuhan University, Wuhan, China in 2014 and the Ph.D. degree in Cartography and GIS from the Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China in 2019.
My research interests lie in computer vision, deep learning, remote sensing image recognition and smart city applications.
- B.S., Wuhan University, 2010-2014.
- Ph.D, Inistitute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2014-2019.
- 2019 – Present : Postdoc Associate, New York University, Abu Dhabi
- Journal Review:
- ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS J. P&RS), IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing (IEEE TGRS), IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters (IEEE GRSL), Remote Sensing, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing (JARS), ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information (IJGI), Sensors.
- IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (IEEE TVCG), IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE TEVC), IEEE Transactions on Big Data (IEEE TBD), NeuroComputing, Pattern Recognition Letters (PRL), Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, IEEE ACCESS, Air Quality, Atmosphere & Health (AIRQ).
- Conference Review: BMVC 2020, ICCV 2021, IROS 2021, BMVC 2021, AAAI 2022, WACV 2022, CVPR 2022, ECCV 2022, ACCV 2022, BMVC 2022, WACV 2023, AAAI 2023.
- Guest Editor of the special issue [“3D Computer Vision]” of the journal “Frontiers in Computer Science”
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Reviewer for ICCV 2021.
- Postdoc Non-travel Award, NYUAD 2021.
- Postdoc Non-travel Award, NYUAD 2020.
- National Scholarship, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2018
- Excellent research paper award, Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth, CAS, 2018
- China Scholarship Council scholarship, 2017
- Presidential Foundation of RADI, 2017
- Seagate Scholarship, Wuhan University, 2012
- National Scholarship, Wuhan University, 2011